Tuesday, April 7, 2026

Portfolio

Hi, I’m Janeive Norman.

I design clear, engaging learning experiences that support understanding, accessibility and real-world application.

My portfolio highlights work in instructional design, inclusive learning, AI-supported content development and technology integration.

Featured Projects

UDL-Based Instructional Design for Inclusive Learning

A project focused on reducing barriers, improving accessibility and supporting diverse learners through Universal Design for Learning principles.

View Project

AI-Generated Lesson Evaluation

An evaluation of AI-generated instructional content focused on alignment, rigor, engagement and the role of human oversight in learning design.

View Project

Learning Design for Knowledge and Reasoning

A learning design project centered on reasoning, critical thinking and helping learners make meaningful connections across ideas and contexts.

View Project

About Me

I am an educator and instructional designer with a background in curriculum development, literacy and learner-centered design. My work focuses on creating structured, accessible and engaging learning experiences that help learners build understanding and apply new skills.

I am especially interested in instructional design, eLearning development, accessibility and practical learning solutions that improve engagement and performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio

Hi, I’m Janeive Norman. I design clear, engaging learning experiences that support understanding, accessibility and real...