Sunday, April 5, 2026

Designing Engaging Learning Experiences

Project Overview

I design clear, engaging learning experiences that improve understanding, accessibility and performance.

The Challenge

Many learners struggle to apply communication strategies in real situations. Traditional training often focuses on information rather than practice, which limits retention and impact.

My Approach

  • Breaking down complex communication concepts into simple, actionable steps
  • Designing scenario-based learning experiences
  • Structuring content to guide learners step-by-step
  • Keeping the experience clear, engaging, and easy to follow

Tools Used

  • Canva (visual design and layout)
  • PowerPoint (content development)
  • Rise 360 (in progress)

Design Decisions

I prioritized clarity and usability by using clean layouts, organizing content into digestible sections, and aligning visuals with key learning points. The focus was on real-world application rather than theory.

Outcome

This project demonstrates my ability to design structured, learner-centered experiences that support understanding and practical skill development.

Next Steps

I am continuing to expand this project into an interactive eLearning module using Rise 360, incorporating scenario-based interactions and knowledge checks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio

Hi, I’m Janeive Norman. I design clear, engaging learning experiences that support understanding, accessibility and real...